Best Places to Visit in Vietnam
Nguyen Tuan Anh, HANDETOUR | February 4, 2016
Vietnam is a land of striking landscapes that range from the lush rice terraces and forested mountains in the North to the picturesque valleys in the Central Highlands and the fertile delta, beautiful beaches in the South. Included in the mix are bustling modern cities, colonial towns, traditional villages, archaeological sites and otherworldly islands.
1. Halong Bay: Visit the World Heritage bay where dragons emerge from the deep as limestone cliffs.
2. Hue: Explore this resplendent Forbidden City on the banks of the Perfume River
3. Hanoi’s Old Quarter: Spend a day wandering the ancient streets of Vietnam’s most atmospheric city.
4. Sa Pa’s hill-tribe villages: Visit exotic ethnic groups amid breath-taking mountain scenery.
5. Cu Chi Tunnels: Crawl through the extraordinary network of subterranean passages
6. Diving at Nha Trang: Vietnam’s favorite party town is blessed with accessible coral reefs.
7. My Son: Wander among ancient Cham temple ruins, reflecting on more than 1,000 years of history.
8. Phu Quoc Island: Coconut groves, sandy beaches and coral reefs, still relatively undeveloped.
9. Mekong Delta boat trips: Take the scenic route to the floating markets.
10. Modern Ho Chi Minh City: Catch a view from the 68th floor, shop in luxury malls then go clubbing until late in this booming metropolis.
will be available at This year’s Los Angeles Travel & Adventure show on the 27-28 Feb 2016 and have their own Booth at number 1015 to share their travel experience, to offer discount and to share 10 best places to visit in Vietnam in 2016